Monday, September 22, 2008

Monster pig holds woman hostage in home

A PIG the size of a shetland pony is holding a woman hostage on a property in northern New South Wales.

The Daily Telegraph reports 63-year old Caroline Hayes says she cannot go out of her Uki house to use the outdoor toilet because the pig is aggressive towards her.
Ms Hayes says the pig has managed to get into her bedroom.
"It's a beautiful male pig but he's just so big and so pushy," she said.
"He's actually getting very cranky at the moment. He pushes my door and I push a little bit and he gets in and I've got to push him out of my room."

The Courier-Mail reports the pig is named Bruce.
She says even rangers from Murwillumbah Council have failed to capture the animal.
"The rangers came out to my house yesterday with a dog cage and this pig is that big, it's like trying to put an elephant in a dog cage," she said.
"They tried for a little while and they couldn't do it. They got him halfway in and he just backed off and went back to my dam, where he was having a lovely time in the water."
Rangers were still trying to capture the pig today.

0 comments:

Latest Posts

Latest Comments