Friday, September 19, 2008

World's youngest sex change star

A GIRL believed to be the youngest person in the world to have a sex change is set to become a pop star.

Kim Petras - originally called Tim - changed sex after she started hormone treatment at the age of just twelve.
Now 16-year-old Kim is ready to storm the charts with her first album after landing a record deal.
The German teenager has overcome years of taunts and bullying to release her first CD after becoming a cult hit on MySpace and You Tube.

Kim, who is now officially registered as a female and has long blonde hair and blue eyes, said: “My music is most important to me at the moment. It’s the way I can best express myself.
“I know that because of my past people will always bring up the subject, I can’t get away from it.
“But I hope that one day I might be better known for my music than for my past.”
Kim was diagnosed as a transsexual three years ago.
Doctors and psychiatrists concluded that her claims to be "in the wrong body" were so deeply felt that she required treatment.
Her therapy included artificially halting male puberty - with a series of potent hormone injections.
She was then administered female hormones to initiate the development of her breasts.

World's youngest sex change star  World's youngest sex change star  World's youngest sex change star World's youngest sex change star

0 comments:

Latest Posts

Latest Comments