Monday, December 14, 2009

Mum sent nude photos of daughter to paedophile ring

A UK nursery worker who sexually abused children in her care also sent a naked photo of her own daughter to an internet paedophile gang.

Vanessa George took a photo of her 15-year-old daughter, Pearl, getting out of the shower - and sent it to a website frequented by child sex predators, News of the World reported.

George, 39, wrote a caption to accompany the picture where she fantasised about the teenager - making what one policeman called "disgusting comments of a sexual nature".

Police found the image on George's computer among pictures of babies being abused at Little Ted's Nursery in Plymouth, Devon, where she worked. It was only then her daughter found out what had happened.

"I want people to know why I really hate and despise her so much. A mother is supposed to be there for her daughter, isn't she? Not betray her, " Pearl said.

"What she inflicted on those unfortunate babies and toddlers at the nursery was wicked, but to then discover she had no conscience about exploiting me, her own flesh and blood, was awful.

"Some people, including my friends, couldn't fully understand my hatred and loathing for her, and thought I was being too harsh by disowning her.

"Now I hope by talking of the lengths she went to use and embarrass me after I took a shower, people will accept why I'm so bitter. At the time I didn't tell anyone about it. I was too shocked and embarrassed. But she could see how upset I was."

George - who has been disowned by her disgusted family - admitted charges of sexual assault and making and distributing indecent images in October and is to be sentenced at Bristol Crown Court on Tuesday.

She made headlines worldwide after it emerged she abused children in her care - taking snaps on her mobile and sending them on to friends Angela Allen, 39, and Colin Blanchard, 38, who she reportedly met via Facebook.

The three will be sentenced together.

0 comments:

Latest Posts

Latest Comments